Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,718   Online: 752

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FLM 38F ball head

I am offering an almost new ball-head from small German maker FLM, this is one of their early models so the type-designation does not correspond with the current range, the today's equivalent would be the http://www.flm-gmbh.de/de/produkte/stativkoepfe/professionelle-stativkoepfe/cb-38ftr/.

This is a professional head with separate controls for friction, panning and TILTing. It comes with a large quick-release board with 3/8in screw. Works nicely, I bought it on a whim to use it under an 8x10 but while it would hold it without problems (according to specs it would hold up tp 20kg) it was a bit unfomfortable to reach fot the controls under the bed of the camera so I went to the manfrotto three-way head mainly because of the large and long handles.

Anyway, this one is up for grabs for 100€ + shipping, OBO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0651.jpg   IMG_0650.jpg   IMG_0653.jpg   IMG_0654.jpg  
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any interest? Offers? I might be interested e.g. in some 8x10 filmholders, or a simple 6x9 folding caemra...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    90€ delivered in the EU?

Would be interested in a trade for practically any "take-everywhere" camera - preferably a MF folder or a simple 35mm slr with a lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin