Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,819   Online: 1107

Shooter
    Large Format

Two lens board adapters: Toyo Field --> Cambo + Linhof Technika --> Toyo View

I am cleaning out the last of my Toyo bits and pieces, and I have two lens board adapters for sale:

1) Wooden Toyo Field (110mm square) to Cambo (with brass thumbscrews) - $30 including pp and shipping by letter mail worldwide (no tracking, sent in medium padded envelope)

2) Toyo branded Linhof Technika to Toyo View (158mm square) - $75 including pp and shipping by letter mail worldwide (no tracking, sent in medium padded envelope)

If you are interested pls send me your paypal address by PM and I will send you a payment request. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9022.jpg   IMG_9023.jpg   Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 3.23.30 PM.png   Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 3.23.48 PM.png  

Shooter
    Large Format
    FYI for our neighbours to the south, I will be in Portland, Oregon this weekend (July 5 - 8) and I can mail one or both of these to you from within the US if that would be more convenient than having it sent from Canada.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump...

Shooter
    Large Format
    The Linhof to Toyo 158mm adapter is now SOLD. The Toyo 110mm to Cambo adapter remains available. Thanks!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    Closing thread - listing remaining adapter separately.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin