Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,931   Online: 1004

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: NEW Kodak Master 8x10 (KMV) to Arca lens board adapter by Richard Ritter

Hi folks...anyone who cares about KMVs knows that mine sold on here last week. Richard Ritter was in the middle of making a KMV-to-Arca lens board adapter for me when I had to sell the camera. The buyer of my camera had dibs on the adapter but he has declined, so it is now for sale.

The adapter is still located in Richard's shop in Vermont, and Richard has kindly offered to drop-ship it directly to the buyer. So, if you are in the US, it will be shipped within the country.

The adapter is built on one of Michael Smith's excellent machined aluminum replacement boards, which I had Michael send to Richard directly just a few weeks ago. These adapters usually take weeks if not months to have made - this one is ready to go now and you can have it within a few days of paying for it.

The cost, including all shipping and pp fees is $300.

I also have an original Horseman branded Horseman/Arca to Linhof Technika adapter which I am including and which I will mail to you from Toronto. This way you can use lenses on either board by double stacking the adapters. That was the plan...alas now I am KMV-less and I hope someone else will take the opportunity to use this adapter on their camera. This adapter is a Horseman model which is the same dimensions as the Arca boards. It is in great shape and only has a few wear marks where you insert the board into the holder flange at the bottom. It is designed to take boards with off-center holes (the hole that mates with the lip on the back of the Linhof boards is slightly higher than center, which will mean your lenses will be properly centered when mounted on an Arca/Horseman camera or adapter). This adapter is $75, including shipping and pp fees.

Photos to follow. Thanks!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Here is a photo of the adapter that was made by Richard:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1817w.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	71086

Shooter
    Large Format
    And here are three photos of the Horseman/Arca to Linhof Technika adapter:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2859.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	559.6 KB 
ID:	71087 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2860.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	628.0 KB 
ID:	71088 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2861.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	652.6 KB 
ID:	71089

Shooter
    Large Format
    Also...I will be in Portland, Oregon this weekend (July 5 - 8) and so I can mail the Arca-Linhof adapter to you from within the US if that is more convenient than sending it from Canada. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2861.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump...

Shooter
    Large Format
    UPDATING - I am adding a lens to this sale. I have a little brass barrel lens with a wheel aperture in great shape that was recently mounted for me on a Technika board by Reinhold Schable. I bought it from another member here when I was planning on keeping the 8x10 that I recently sold. It didn't get mounted and delivered to me until earlier this week, so I am going to offer it as an incentive for some lucky buyer to take the KMV to Arca board AND the Arca to Linhof adapter. If you take both for $400 including fees and shipping I will include this great little lens. I am into the lens for well over $100 including the board and the mounting, so for the extra $25 this is a great deal, and a nice little lens to add to your 8x10 collection.

The lens is marked "The Compute Lens" one one side of the front ring and on the other side it reads "Wide Angle 8x10". The research I did before buying it led me to conclude that it was a rapid rectilinear with a focal distance of approximately 125mm. Both front and rear elements unscrew easily and are very clean - no scratches or marks. The aperture wheel goes from f/16 to f/256 in full stops. It has a tiny bend in it but rotates fine none the less. It could easily be removed and straightened if it bothers you. The body unscrews well from the flange - no cross threads or tightness. This is also true of both elements. The lens is far from mint cosmetically but is in great shape for its age and is functionally and optically sound.

So...$400 takes the Richard Ritter custom KMV adapter, the Horseman adapter, AND the little brass wide angle lens, including all fees and shipping within North America.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2985.jpg   IMG_2986.jpg   IMG_2988.jpg   IMG_2989.jpg   IMG_2990.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    KMV adapter sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Large Format
    KMV adapter is SOLD. Consider this thread CLOSED. The Arca/Horseman to Technika adapter will be listed separately, and the little brass lens is off the block for the moment. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin