Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,453   Online: 1169

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

FS: RB67 Pro-S Kit w/ 3 Lenses - $500

RB67 Pro-S Kit w/ 3 Lenses - $500

Up for sale is my RB67 kit. There are lots of pictures here.

RB67 Pro-S Body (KEH bargain condition; 1 issue w/ landscape-portrait orientation indicator described below)
    3x RB67 Pro-S 120 Backs (1 w/ Issue Described Below)
    180mm f/4.5 K/L Lens (Excellent, w/ front & Rear Caps)
    127mm f/3.5 K/L Lens (LNIB, w/ front & Rear Caps, w/ RZ adapter ring)
    90mm f/3.5 K/L Lens (Perfect glass, shutter & aperture blades, but 1 issue described below; w/front cap)
    Mamiya No. 1 & No. 2 Extension Tubes (Excellent)
    3x 77mm Mamiya No. 1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hoods (Excellent)

Printed Instruction Manual
    Replacement Foam Kit for several 120 Film Backs
    Hoya HMC 77mm ND8 Filter (Used Once)

Minor Issues:

As noted above, the landscape-orientation indicator beneath the focusing screen does not work -- only the portrait-orientation framelines are visible. I find it easy enough to estimate the framelines for the landscape orientation, however.

From APUG member drumlin: "One issue I've found with the kit is that the mounting flange on the 90mm is a little out of round, so it's harder to mount than the 180. It does mount properly however, and doesn't affect the operation of the camera in any way." This lens is just a touch harder to mount than a normal K/L lens, but it's no big deal and works beautifully.

From APUG member drumlin: "1 has some spacing issues (I still get 9 good frames per 120 roll) The other 2 have exhibited no problems (KEH BGN)" My comments: I have not used the one back with the described issue. The two backs I do use work perfectly.

Background & Terms:

I purchased this camera from an APUG forum member, drumlin, in April 2012. I've used this camera a lot, and really like it.

Shipping is going to be a bit pricy, since the kit is rather heavy. I'll estimate $40 to the US, insured -- I can fit everything in a large box, but it's heavy. If the actual shipping ends up being less than $40, I'll refund the difference.

Payment via Paypal, with you paying the Paypal fees. I'll donate 2% to APUG. US purchases only, please, unless you're willing to work with me on figuring out (and bearing the cost of) insured international shipping cost and waiting for your payment to clear from Paypal to my bank account before I ship.

I've uploaded lots of photos of the kit here. Please have a look and don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

All the best,

Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0061.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I mj kn. l
    The camera is the most incidental element of photography.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I agree wholeheartedly?

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump. Still available. Willing to piece out -- make me an offer if you're interested in any of the components individually.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    127mm and extension tubes sold pending payment. All other components still available.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Closing to list components separately here and on eBay. Please feel free to PM me if there's anything you'd like.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin