Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,880   Online: 1032

Shooter
    35mm

Canon 35mm F2.8, Finder, Case for Leica Thread Mount Rangefinders

Canon 35mm F2.8 set including Canon 35mm finder, case, and original caps. Lens glass is very clean, clear, scratch-free, and fungus-free. The mechanical motions are smooth and accurate. The iris blades have a bit of oil on the tips. One of the internal baffles has some paint loss, but there are no loose specks of paint inside. The parallax-corrected finder is in good condition. There is a trace of internal haze on the finder, but nothing that impedes use or requires servicing in my estimation. If you need to use this on a Leica M mount camera I can include an adapter for an extra $12. Overall this is a very nice set.

The Canon 35mm F2.8 will deliver tack-sharp beautiful images and it is very compact and light - more compact than many more recently made LTM of similar focal length and speed.

Price: $285 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canon-35mm-set-1.jpg   canon-35mm-set-3.jpg   canon-35mm-set-4.jpg   canon-35mm-set-5.jpg   canon-35mm-set-7.jpg  

Last edited by davela; 07-07-2013 at 01:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very nice. If I did not already have that gorgeous 35/3.5 Komura I bought from you (and love) I'd bite.

Here's a bump to a reliable seller.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin