Some of you may remember that I had posted this kit late last year and talked with a lot of you about it, but it never found a new home. I've never owned a large format system like this before as my only experience with 4x5 was Monorail cameras. Anyways, I've inspected everything to the best of my ability and to my knowledge it all works, it just needs a tuneup after sitting idle for 20+ years in it's storage case.
As some of you may also remember, this is not MY camera, it belonged to the father of a family friend and after his passing, it sat. I have everything in my possession, but both I and the actual owner would prefer if it sold all together.
So here's what's included:
- Linhof Technika Model III body w/ 4x5 and 5x7 backs
- Schneider Variable Viewfinder
- Schneider Super-Angulon 90mm f/8
- Schneider Angulon 120mm f/6.8
- Schneider Symmar 210mm f/5.6 - (slow shutter, only 1 sec affected)
- Schneider Xenar 360mm f/5.5
- Film holders / filters / misc. Accessory
- Linhof original hammered metal suitcase
- Linhof tripod - HUGE & HEAVY
As I mentioned, to my knowledge it is all functional, and just needs to be cleaned / restored from sitting for so long. Money-wise, the owner was hoping to get in the $3.5-4k range as someone said that's what it was all worth, however I had it independently appraised through my local pro-shop whom I trust and they said (after inspecting everything) this should all go for about $2700 and no less. I am happy to talk with anyone interested and answer as many questions as I possibly can, so please feel free to PM me if this has piqued your interest.