Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,876   Online: 1125

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: Toyo View 45D, Loupe, FIlm Holders

So I ended up with a nice Toyo 45D kit for a lens I wanted, but I dont really need it. I'm hoping someone here is interested. Photos are on Flickr

It's a nice 45D. Lots of movements (shift/swing/tilt/rise), everything locks down tight, levels have fluid in them. Includes a flat board in copal 1 and recessed in copal 0. Only issue with the camera that I can see is a small crack in the glass (fresnel looks fine). There's a case for it, but if you arent local (or at least northeast US), it might not be worth shipping. Looking for $175+shipping

Next up a Toyo loupe. I'd keep it but I already have one that I bought here a while back. $60+shipping

Next, 6 pairs of Fidelity holders in boxes. These are some of the cleanest holders Ive ever seen. $20+shipping per pair.

Last, 7 Toyo holders. Also very clean. $15.00+shipping each

Not pictured, the camera came with a Rodenstock Geronar in late, all-black Copal 1. Also very nice, and with a polarizer. I have many other lenses in Copal shutters from 135mm to 210. $140+shipping for the Geronar.

I'd like to sell the whole kit as a kit if anyone's interested. Better pricing - $450+shipping (UPS is probably cheapest) for the lot. I'm in north jersey so oculd meet within a reasonable radius. I'll be heading up the Northway to Lake Placid next weekend for anyone up that way.

Thanks,
    Dan

IMG_9070 by Fotoguy20d, on Flickr

IMG_9079 by Fotoguy20d, on Flickr

IMG_9088 by Fotoguy20d, on Flickr

IMG_9091 by Fotoguy20d, on Flickr

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Can you use this for collodion?

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sorry for the delay in response and I'll try to reach out to everyone who PM'd. Sale is pending as a kit.

Thanks,
    dan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotoguy20d View Post
    Sorry for the delay in response and I'll try to reach out to everyone who PM'd. Sale is pending as a kit.

Thanks,
    dan
    Sure now you read this ... blah... I was in NJ all day and all yesterday! haha lame!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin