Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,213   Online: 784

Shooter
    Medium Format

For Sale: Medalist I & II acc’s: extension backs, gg backs

Medalist I & II acc’s: extension backs, gg backs,

I am offering a number of accessories that will enable you to use sheet film in the Kodak Medalist I and II. I used these with the Medalist I that I have already listed.

Ground glass accessory back in pristine condition (one on the left in photo):
    $40 + shipping

Ground glass accessory back (one on the right in photo), one of the pins is missing and the back leatherette cover is lifting off the back door of the ground glass. Otherwise, the gg back is fully functional.
    $30 + shipping

4 extension units for the accessory back; they are each 1” deep and can be combined for 1”, 2” extension, 3” extension and so on.
    Extension back in the box: $30 + shipping
    3 extension backs (no boxes): $25 each + shipping

10% off for multiple buys.

Shipping is from Canada and payment through PayPal within 2 days. 2% goes to APUG.

The items will be shipped at the cheapest postal rate, if possible with insurance coverage and tracking. The true price will be entered on postal declarations. Customs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.

If anybody has questions or wants more pictures, give me a shout. If you want the cost of shipping, I will need your Postal Code (Canada) or zip (USA), or country, if other. I usually ship within two days of payment. If you live in Montréal, I will deliver it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010578.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	71332Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010580.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	71333Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010581.JPG 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	71334Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010582.JPG 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	71335

Thank you for looking.
    I also have listed a Medalist 1 that was modified to take 120 film

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin