Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,254   Online: 991

Shooter
    Multi Format

Zeiss Ikon Contaflex

For sale is a Zeiss Ikon Contaflex. Has the Tessar 50mm 2.8 lens. It's 35mm. The meter appears to work good. Shutter speeds work, but I cannot vouch for their accuracy. Winder seems to work ok. Take up spool could use replacing. A piece is broke off at the bottom.. Focus and ranging seem to work fine.The mirror/viewfinder appears dirty. The lens appears to be scratch and fungus free.
    In spite of its short comings, I honestly feel I could slap some film in it and take a few decent pics. I picked this up awhile back thinking I would clean and restore it. But here it sits. The leather case has a split in it that can be repaired.
    Anyway, I figure $40 would be a fair price for this old jem. Paypal, check, or USPS money order. I cover Paypal fees. Shipping will be $10 in the US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zeiss 014.jpg   zeiss 016.jpg   zeiss 017.jpg   zeiss 019.jpg   zeiss 021.jpg  

Last edited by 2bits; 07-10-2013 at 12:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still for sale, obo. A couple more pics. Film compartment is clean. Also showing rip in leather case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zeiss 022.jpg   zeiss 023.jpg  
    Last edited by 2bits; 07-11-2013 at 01:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    For sale is a Zeiss Ikon Contaflex. Has the Tessar 50mm 2.8 lens. It's 35mm. The meter appears to work good. Shutter speeds work, but I cannot vouch for their accuracy. Winder seems to work ok. Take up spool could use replacing. A piece is broke off at the bottom.. Focus and ranging seem to work fine.The mirror/viewfinder appears dirty. The lens appears to be scratch and fungus free.
    In spite of its short comings, I honestly feel I could slap some film in it and take a few decent pics. I picked this up awhile back thinking I would clean and restore it. But here it sits. The leather case has a split in it that can be repaired.
    Anyway, I figure $40 would be a fair price for this old jem. Paypal, check, or USPS money order. I cover Paypal fees. Shipping will be $10 in the US.
    I have one of these and no way would I sell it for $40. It's worth much more.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.
    Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin