Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,133   Online: 1146

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Small Pentax 67 kit @ a reasonable price

Hello to all,

I also have this for sale:

1 Pentax 67 II with metered prism **** Cover has a crack but meter works fine ****
    **** As per Eric Hendrickson from pentaxs.com, it would cost approximately $200 to replace the cover ****
    1 Pentax 6x7 MLU with metered prism
    1 SMC 1:4 45MM with hood
    1 Super Multi Coated 1:4.5 75MM
    1 SMC 1:2.8 90MM with hood
    1 SMC 1:4 200MM
    1 Wooden handle
    1 Set of Auto extension tubes
    2 Pentax neck straps
    2 Batteries for each body.
    1 User manual for each body
    2 Body caps
    1 extra rear lens cap
    All lenses come with rear & front lens caps & everything works as expected.

Asking $1300 + Shipping & PP fees. If I'm overpricing this, please let me know.
    Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you for looking

G
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bodies front.JPG   Bodies back.JPG   Cracked prism cover.jpg   Lenses front.JPG   Lenses top.JPG  

Misc.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any chance you sell them separately? I am interested in 45mm lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll wait a while before selling parts. Thank you

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ggervais View Post

Asking $1300 + Shipping & PP fees. If I'm overpricing this, please let me know.
    for the little i know about this particular market, you are offering a bargain...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You know that might be part of the problem I'm having in selling my MF gear. I guess people are suspicious of "bargains" these days.

I just want to get rid of the stuff. I'm trying to get rid of my GAS & LBA addictions!

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I honestly and truly wish I had the cash. Always wanted a P67 and here are two of them....
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Not suspicious, but realistic....MF gear has fallen in price consistently since the higher end SLR digital cameras came onto the scene. Simply look at the prices of what appears to be excellent Hasselblad bodies and lenses.

Anyone with Rollei gear is even worse off...great cameras with no takers.

Moreover, someone called me today to report that one of the cell phone manufacturers is about to offer a small cell phone that has a camera with...sit down and take a breath...46 megapixels. I don't know if such if true and imminent, but if so. even the high end Nikons and Canons will be grist for the mill....I know that the phone cannot have the features of a sophisticated digital SLR...at least not yet....:}
    E

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In my opinion, even though the price is fair, this set is too much. People who don't have a Pentax system probably don't want to jump in head first into such a big setup (two bodies?!). Those who already have a 6x7 might want one or two items, but not the whole collection.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    In my opinion, even though the price is fair, this set is too much. People who don't have a Pentax system probably don't want to jump in head first into such a big setup (two bodies?!). Those who already have a 6x7 might want one or two items, but not the whole collection.
    Spot on. When I first bought into the 67 system, I only wanted body + 1 lens (which is what I got - and love). Now that I've gone into the system, I am looking for additional bits and bobs to add to what I have already.

My two pence (from the UK).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interested in the 67ii body & the wooden left hand grip if & when you decide to sell piece by piece. Send me a PM when you do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin