Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,515   Online: 876

Shooter
    35mm

Canon L2 LTM Rangefinder Body

I am selling a Canon L2 Leica thread mount rangefinder body.

The camera has clear and clean finders. The shutter speeds seem correct at all settings. The Curtains look clean. The cosmetic condition is very decent (a nick or two here and there). The rangefinder patch is bright and easy to discern. The rangefinder seems accurate in distance, but has a very slight vertical misalignment. The film counter works. The film advance is smooth. The rear door is a little difficult to open and requires some finger nail prying to get it open once the latches are released, but it works.

A nice, but not perfect camera and priced favorably.

Price: $150 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canon-L2-1.JPG   canon-L2-2.JPG   canon-L2-3.JPG   canon-L2-4.JPG   canon-L2-5.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    If I didn't already have an L1 and several other Canon RF cameras, I'd be jumping on this. Three position viewfinder including 1.5 magnification, extremely solid construction, thick chrome that is now a thing of the past -- and a pop-up rewind crank! Plus that little ball in the middle of the cold shoe connects to specific auxiliary viewfinders to provide automatic parallax correction. This is a great camera at a great price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sending PM...
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    35mm
    sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin