Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,178   Online: 902

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Two Minolta Maxxum lenses

I have for sale two nice Minolta Maxxum lenses. One is the 50mm 1-1.7 prime AF, and the other is the 70-210 F 1-4 AF lens. Both lenses are in nice condition, and work as they should. The 50mm has no dents, scratches, or fungus. The 70-210mm is also good. But it does have a couple of miniscule pits in the front lens. As if hit by dust. This does not affect picture quality. There is no fungus, scratches or dents in anything. Both lenses show a small amount of wear on the plastic parts of the bodies, but no abuse. The 70-210 comes with generic front cap w/ keeper, and the tele lens hood. the 50mm comes with the Minolta 49mm front cap, and rear cap. It will be packaged accordingly.
    I've been impressed by the accuracy of the auto focus on these lenses!
    I'm asking $20 for the 70-210mm, and $25 for the 50mm. Paypal, check or USPS money order will work. I figure shipping about $8 in the US for each. And $12 for both.
    Thanks for looking,
    2bits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minolta 002.jpg   Minolta 003.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold. Thanks Collin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin