Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,432   Online: 837

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS (AUSTRALIA): film, storage sleeves, misc bits and pieces

Just clearing out a few odds and ends that I won't be using anytime soon, and thought some of the following might be of interest to Australian APUGers:

1. Opened 10-sheet box of PORTRA 160NC 4x5 colour film. Expired 07/2011, but refrigerated. (There are 8 or 9 sheets left in the box.) - $16 including postage in Australia

2. Opened packet of Printfile pages for 120 film (I'd day there are at least 80 pages left in the pack. Each page takes 12 frames of 6x6. Multi-hole punched.) - $16 including postage in Australia

3. Opened packet of SECOL Transleeve sleeves for 4x5 film - see link below. (Should be at least 90 sleeves left in the pack.) - $14 including postage in Australia (http://www.silverprint.co.uk/Product....asp?PrGrp=923)

4. Seven rolls of expired consumer colour film (1x Boots Universal 400 24exp, 2x Agfa Vista 400 36exp, 2x Jessops SHR200 36exp, 2x Jessops SHR400 36exp) - $10 for the lot including postage in Australia (These films were in the bottom of a camera bag that was given to me, so I don't know how old the films are. Might be 2 years, might be 10 years...)

5. Set of 3 Glanz bamboo print tongs (21.5cm long, colour coded, with rubber ends) - new and unused - $8 including postage in Australia

6. JOBO film wiper / squeegee (no.3530) - new and unused - $12 including postage in Australia

7. Matin brand aluminium step-down ring (52-49mm) - new and unused - $9 including postage in Australia

8. Kodak tray thermometer - new and unused - $16 including postage in Australia

9. Lens wrench - $12 including postage in Australia

10. MF scanning accessories: 2x clear glass plates - each 61 x 204 x 1mm with bevelled edges; 20x clear mylar strips (unused) each 60 x 200mm - $16 for the lot including postage in Australia

Please PM me if you want any of the above, and I can put it in the mail ASAP. I will also upload photos of various items shortly. If you think the prices above are unreasonable, make an offer! Paypal is probably easiest for me, but open to suggestions, including pickup if in Brisbane. (Also happy to post overseas, but it may not be very economical for the buyer.)

Thanks
    Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent for items 1 and 2.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent on the tongs & wrench.
    Items 5 & 9.
    Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Does your Kodak Tray Thermometer have the stainless steel casing? How long is it?
    You have already sold No. 2 haven't you?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought 1 and 2 - he was good to deal with.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Paul - the Thermometer is no longer available, sorry.

(Thanks for the positive feedback Michael )

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin