Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,755   Online: 1029

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS:Yashica-Mat 125G with working meter and case; tele & wide angle adapters

Yashica-Mat 125G with working meter and case; tele & wide angle adapters

hello, I'm divesting myself of a number of TLRs and the first to go is an impeccable Yashica-Mat 124G.

1) Yashica-Mat 124G: The taking lens is a Yashinon 80/3.5 4 element Tessar type. The viewing lens of the same type is a f2.8. The lenses use a Bay 1 mount which is compatible with a Bay 1 Rollie accessories (filters, close-up adapters, hoods). Any thing with a bay 1 will mount on the 124G.

The camera also has the capacity, by sliding up the film pressure plate, to accept 220 film. So if you have 220 still sitting in the freezer for lack of a camera to shoot it, then this is your opportunity.

I put a fresh (frozen) Varta 1.5v battery (same batteries used in the Nikon F) and the meter works properly. I compared it to my LunaSix Pro and the readings match. The meter is activated when you open the view hood. The viewing hood has 3x focusing loupe.

I put a roll of Tri-X through the camera last week and everything functions as it should. Speeds are right on. The spacing between frames is even, no leaks... The lenses are clean and free of any blemishes.

Generic neck strap, and generic lens cap. The black leather case is in impeccable condition.

$150 + postage from Canada.

2) Yashinon Aux Telephoto lens. If you look at the pictures, the large cell fits over the taking lens and the small fits in front of the viewing lens, comes with front caps and fits into a leather case. Using the tele adapter, gives you a FL of around 112mm. These were given to me recently and have never had an opportunity to use the tele adapter nor the wide angle adapter listed below. As with all lens adapters, you will probably get some vignetting depending on the f stop. The glass is clean and has no issues.

$20 + postage from Canada.

3) Yashinon Aux Wide lens. If you look at the pictures, the large cell fits over the taking lens and the small fits in front of the viewing lens, comes with front caps and fits into a leather case. Using the wide angle adapter, gives you a FL of around 58mm. These were given to me recently and have never had an opportunity to use it. As with all lens adapters, you will probably get some vignetting depending on the f stop. The glass is clean and has no issues.

$20 + postage from Canada

2% go to APUG

Payment is due within 2 days and will be shipped within two days. I only accept PayPal. Send me your addres, postal code, zip code, destination, and I will get you a quote for the postage as soon as possible. The buyer is responsible for all duty and taxes of the destination country. The full value of the camera will be declared on the customs form. This is necessary for insurance purposes, nor will I declare it as a gift. This is a business transaction and will be treated as such.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010719.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	71529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010718.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	71530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010726.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	71531

Please look at the next box for pics of the Tele and Wide Aux lenses.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Tele Aux Lens

Name:	P1010722.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	71532

Wide Aux Lens

Name:	P1010724.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	71533

Thank you for looking.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One buyer bought everything: ALL SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin