Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,483   Posts: 1,571,182   Online: 1129

Shooter
    35mm Pan

FS: 30mm for Hasselblad Xpan

Hi.

This auction is for one Hasselblad Xpan 30mm lens for Hasselblad Xpan.

This is the lens you want, buy it.

The auction includes: Lens, Centre filter, Lens hood, Viewfinder and box. Oh and some of my residual awesomeness.

Here are some photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kk8394kvvniim0g/dvzJEZ25Ct

There are a few things you need to know.

1. This lens has been used. I have owned it for the last 7 years, it has been serviced in that time and is in near perfect condition, it works perfectly fine.

2. This lens is awesomely w i d e .

3. There is some glue under the viewfinder, have a look at the photos, I once tried to convert the viewfinder into a centre one like for the TX-1/2, needless to say it didn't work. This glue is cosmetic only, look at the photos, people won't notice it, they won't think "Oh look at that guy/chick, they have glue under their viewfinder, they are a crap photographer". They will be thinking "OMG, look at that guy/chick using that camera, I think it's an Xpan, Oh do they have the 30mm too? Wow, I want to be them".

4. There is a dull spot in the viewfinder where the previous owner pushed in the plastic cover a bit, hard to describe and even harder to take photos of, basically you see a dull spot in the viewfinder, when you're composing, it's not the end of the world.

5. This lens is awesome.

Technical information about this lens can be found elsewhere.

Postage Estimates:
    Australia: AU$60
    Rest of World: AU$150 (it is high because of insurance, if you don't want insurance it will be cheaper (AU$80) but if it goes missing/gets damaged in transit - not my problem)

You are also responsible for the import duties of your country, do some Googling.

It was recently passed in on eBay at AU$2650 so make me an offer.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Now looking for AU$2400

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin