Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,524   Online: 1013

Shooter
    35mm

Two Movie Cameras

Keystone Model A-7 Seven Speed 16mm Movie Camera. Boxed with cased with standard F2.5 lens. This camera appears to be in good working condition and runs well, although I have not film tested it. The (removable) lens is clear as is the finder. Some corrosion on the finishing screws (this is a very old camera folks). Price: $20 plus shipping

Fuji P1 Single-8 movie camera. This is a compact, very ruggedly built all-metal movie camera that uses Single-8 film from Fuji (which is still available as is processing). I put AA batteries in it for the motor (not included) and it runs strong. I do not have the sort of strange battery that the meter uses, so I can't test the exposure system. The optics are clean as are the battery compartments and everything looks good. Price: $8 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails keystone-2.JPG   keystone-1.JPG   keystone-3.JPG   fuji-p1-3.JPG   fuji-p1-2.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i shoot Tri-x Super-8 and do my own developing. Do you, or anybody else know if B+W 16mm film is available for this camera. Could be interesting if film is available.

Shooter
    35mm
    Tri-X reversal, Fomapan Reversal and Orwo UN54 and N74 are all commonly available in 16mm. One thing to check is if the camera needs Double perf film, are single perf is easier to obtain. A camera that uses single perf can be used with Double perf, but not the other way around.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://www.zerelda.com/international...ionalfilm.html ... mr schwind might sell 16mm i know he sells 8mm ...

and while prep film services in michigan doesn't have a website anymore (i think?)
    http://web.archive.org/web/200709060.../prepfilm.com/
    the wayback machine has info on what they USED TO sell + process ...
    their facebook page is still active
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prep-...04188319647745
    so it might be worth a call to see if he is still actively selling 16mm film stock
    when i was actively shooting 8mm ( and a little 16 ) i used to buy my film from him ...
    ( i used to have it processed by fujilabs through walmart for $5 )
    im empty, good luck

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin