Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,389   Online: 1080

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Markins M20-Q ballhead with quick release clamp and protective pouch.

Selling my Markins M20-Q ballhead with quick release clamp. Comes in the original cloth bag and original box. Also included is the now discontinued Makins MP-3 pouch - a neoprene and leather pouch that can be used as a cover when the head is on the tripod or as a bag to transport it separately.

The head is in great shape, there are some minor scratches on the knob for the pan control. Before buying the protective pouch it rubbed against the zipper of my tripod bag which made a few small knicks in the paint. See the third picture for a close-up.

Asking for $325 (Paypal) shipped anywhere in the continental US (or contact me for shipping anywhere else). Only selling because I made an impulse buy of an Arca Swiss Cube.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Markins1.jpg   Markins2.jpg   Markins3.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin