Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,520,984   Online: 915

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS Sekonic L-398A studio deluxe III

Bought this meter brand new three months ago. Excellent condition. Comes with original box, manual, pouch etc. No batteries needed.

Sending from Europe, worldwide shipping estimates 20 USD.
    Why do I sell? I am into spotmetering now. Will sell that meter probably in about three months ...

This L398A will be yours for 100 USD plus shipping.

Regards, Hans
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L-398A_  014.jpg   L-398A_  013.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    A fantastic meter - good price too

Shooter
    Medium Format

sale terminated

Thanks, Davela.

No luck sofar, I will move this item to another channel.

H

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Half price for a great classic meter! C'mon people!
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hans - recommend you keep it if you don't get what you want - based on your comment about duration of your next meter, you may wish you had kept it. Incident readings are the only kind that tell you about the light, not the subject - always give you valid info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by George Collier View Post
    Hans - recommend you keep it if you don't get what you want - based on your comment about duration of your next meter, you may wish you had kept it. Incident readings are the only kind that tell you about the light, not the subject - always give you valid info.
    I've got two of them. And a bunch of other reflected sorts of meters. Gossen, Soligar and so on. I would not get rid of my incident meter, even though I don't usually depend on it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin