Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,973   Online: 928

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: Four Blade Easel

Saunders four blade easel 11x14. It has seen some use but there is much more use in it. $75. Paypal only. Free shipping in USA only. PM if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Easel01.jpg   Easel02.jpg  
    Last edited by Jimbob; 07-19-2013 at 03:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What size is it, please?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As noted in the wording of the adv "Saunders four blade easel 11x14"!!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kiku View Post
    As noted in the wording of the adv "Saunders four blade easel 11x14"!!!!!
    It is showing the size because the ad was edited (3:51PM) after the question was asked at 3:44PM (before the size was edited in).
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Excellent easel. I just un boxed the one I had to buy for my college photo classes 10-12 years ago for use in my new darkroom. I always kept it in its original box when not being used and it still has a lifetime of use left in it. I think it was almost $200 new back at the turn of the century and I thought my instructor was nuts for making everyone buy one, but he was right in having us buy quality equipment.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I've never seen a bladed easel yet that kept "square". I've used the same cheapo Premier for 40 years--the one with the 8x10 on one side and the 3 smaller sizes on the other. Piece of junk, but at least it gives even borders. If I need bigger, I use my T-square, triangle, and light table to cut a mask out of offset printers' masking paper.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    I've never seen a bladed easel yet that kept "square". I've used the same cheapo Premier for 40 years--the one with the 8x10 on one side and the 3 smaller sizes on the other. Piece of junk, but at least it gives even borders. If I need bigger, I use my T-square, triangle, and light table to cut a mask out of offset printers' masking paper.
    I have had good results with my Saunders. I suppose its possible they can get knocked out of whack but there are ruler marks on both sides of the masking blade to ensure one side does not get higher or lower then the other side.

I would say buy with confidence.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Surely don't want to ruin the OP's sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a good easel. I owned and used the exact same model for decades. Mine started out square and it's still square. Still have it. Still gets used now and then for specialty purposes. No issues.

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    35mm
    $75 is a excellent price I just saw a couple of used ones priced at $150 on one of APUG's advertisers.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin