Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,572   Posts: 1,545,651   Online: 983

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS + APUG donation for C-41 in 120 and 35mm (and some old Tri-x pan prof

Lets try this again!

Just want to get rid of this C-41 stuff. I just don't shoot C-41 (except Ektar).

Here...

A modge podge of random stuff I don't want.

19 rolls 120 400 NPH 2002
    7 rolls 120 800 NHGII 2002
    4 rolls 120 Tri-X Pan Professional 1990
    1 roll 220 Tri-X Pan Professional 1990
    1 roll 35mm 400 NPH 2004
    1 roll 35nm 160 NPS 2002
    1 roll 35mm 100 Superia 2008
    1 roll 35mm 400UC (no date?)
    1 roll 35mm 400 HD (no date?)
    1 roll 35mm 800 Gold (no date?)
    5 rolls 35mm 400 Gold (no date?)
    3 rolls 35mm 200 shaws [made in Japan] (no date?)

The Fuji 400 & 800 has been tested, results can be seen here...

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum380/...b-w-e-6-a.html

The Tri-X has been tested and has terrible base fog but is scannable. See my gallery there's a few recent images, look for a lake, shoot at 200.

The other stuff who knows, I've been using the Gold for cross processing in B&W but I've basically figured it out and am done experimenting.

All the fuji stuff came from the same photographer and was all stored together and has been in my fridge since I got it. (One exception is the Superia which I got with a free Ilford HP5+ t-shirt thing just this week).

I've assumed about $2.50 for the Fuji 120 400 = about $50 the rest is a bonus.

$40 to me, $10 to APUG donation + ship CONUS. So figure $60 total priority mail, or less if you want it shipped really slow.

I'm also open to trade for any small box B&W 4x5 even partially used or cheap freestyle student film but $10 to APUG still please.

Basically any deal I can get, I don't want to throw it away but I'm getting to that point.

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    NPH400 is a good film! The Tri-X you just have to shoot at EI 100 or 200. Not a darn thing to throw away here.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    NPH400 is a good film! The Tri-X you just have to shoot at EI 100 or 200. Not a darn thing to throw away here.
    +1

i'd even shoot the tri x at 100 or 50 and process it in dektol 1:7 / 7min sweet stuff !
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    Want it then? Lets trade for some 4x5

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I want you to keep it and learn it! I already have literal miles of film.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    +1

i'd even shoot the tri x at 100 or 50 and process it in dektol 1:7 / 7min sweet stuff !
    Same goes for you that I said to Clayne I know you must have tons of 4x5, something you don't want (film, not hand made paper negs cause I know that's what you want to say). Lol

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would take it, if it wasn't for the absurd shipping costs to Europe.

These Fuji films are also veeeeeery suitable for pinhole photography. Even if outdated and not cool stored. Fuji might give a nice shift like into in pastel colours range (nice blue skies, etc.). The Fuji films are also very forgiving for over- and underexposure.
    I have an old Gevabox and Agfa Clack converted into pinhole camera and shoot mostly on Fuji.

Outdated Kodak (like GOLD) I don't trust because it might turn into a muddy brown.

So, somebody get this stash, shoot some pinholes and send me a print
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    I would take it, if it wasn't for the absurd shipping costs to Europe.

These Fuji films are also veeeeeery suitable for pinhole photography. Even if outdated and not cool stored. Fuji might give a nice shift like into in pastel colours range (nice blue skies, etc.). The Fuji films are also very forgiving for over- and underexposure.
    I have an old Gevabox and Agfa Clack converted into pinhole camera and shoot mostly on Fuji.

Outdated Kodak (like GOLD) I don't trust because it might turn into a muddy brown.

So, somebody get this stash, shoot some pinholes and send me a print
    Thanks, if you click the link in the first post you can see examples of the shot film, it's pretty good even for its age.

The gold isn't great, I did shoot a color roll about 2-3 years ago, it was grainy, but hey it's for practice, messing around, testing, hell rip it out and re-roll something else, I don't care just take it!ol.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just from my experiences I've shot a GOOD bit of 400H that was 10years expired without issue.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Trade offer sent
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin