Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,286   Online: 928

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Early production Zorki 4.

I think I may have too many cameras (if there is such a thing), so I've decided to sell my Zorki 4 that I purchased from Jon Goodman earlier this year. From Jon's post this was produced from the first production year of 1956 and the quality shows. Also from his post the proof of this camera being an early production is vertical grooves in the winding and rewind knobs, later versions had cross-hatching. Also, the shutter curtains are stitched together, not glued like later models. The shutter is nice and quiet, a lot quieter than my Zorki 1. The self timer works, the viewfinder is clear. A nice touch is the diopter correction lever at the base of the film rewind knob.

It comes with an original silver Jupiter 8 50mm 1:2 lens. There are some some surface marks on outside of the front element, but they are minor and haven't any negative effects on the images I've taken with it.

Here's Jon's original post (I wish I could write up an ad half as good as he can): http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...-4-lenses.html.

Comes with lens cap and original leather case.

$115 via Paypal or U.S. Postal money order includes shipping in the U.S. PM me for an international postal rate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img101.jpg   IMG_0131.jpg   img083.jpg   img096.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 07-20-2013 at 10:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin