Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,766   Posts: 1,516,419   Online: 982

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Nikon N90s bodies, 28-85mm lens, SB-26 flash & accy

I don't need three N90s bodies, so two need to go along with some of the stuff that came with them I don't use:

1. Nikon N90s body with MB-10 grip and MF-26 back. $30 Film tested, clean with minor rub marks and the usual sticky back. No LCD bleed. Note does not include the non-grip battery holder.

2. Nikon N90s body. $20 Film tested, clean with minor rub marks and a clean(!) back. No LCD bleed.

3. AF Zoom Nikkor 28-85mm 1:3.5-4.5 macro w/HB-1 hood. $60 Clean glass, smooth focus/zoom, & snappy aperture. Very minor rub marks on barrel. This is the late version (Mk II) with the wider focus ring.

4. Nikon SB-26 flash. $30 Tested working, no battery compartment corrosion. Good condition, minor wear marks, battery compartment door is notched & velcroed for Quantum cable.

5. Quantum KZ-2 cable: fits the SB-26 (and SB24-28 as well.) very good condition, $6

6. Nikon SC-17 Remote Flash Cord: Good condition, $6

7. Nikon SD-7 external battery pack with SC-16 cord. Uses 6 C batteries for the SB-25, SB-24, SB-22, SB-20, SB-11, SB-14 flashes. Case is in poor condition, plastic battery hold looks pristine. Just pay shipping.

Shipping will be via priority mail, most likely a medium flat rate box for $12 the larger items. The cords will fit in a small box or even padded envelope, so $5. Obviously, I'll combine shipping and if you want another shipping method let me know. Paypal or USPS Money order accepted. 14-day return policy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9782.jpg   IMG_9784.jpg   IMG_9789.jpg   IMG_9791.jpg   IMG_9764.jpg  

IMG_9765.jpg   IMG_9767.jpg   IMG_9768.jpg   IMG_9775.jpg   IMG_9776.jpg  

IMG_9778.jpg   IMG_9779.jpg   IMG_9819.jpg   IMG_9818.jpg   IMG_9817.jpg  

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nice set and moderate prices for the N90s. I bought such a camera about 2 months ago (called F90x in Europe) and it's a wonderful camera.
    The rubber on the back door tends to get sticky on all N90 cameras in the end, but you can get a new original back door from Nikon and replace it.
    If you were in Europe I would take one and give it to my daughter. She wants to learn analogue photography this summer

(Shipping costs cross Atlantic is a killer ....)
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ToadMen, do you know if the new backs have a better rubber or would they become sticky also? For how much is Nikon selling them?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugen Mezei View Post
    ToadMen, do you know if the new backs have a better rubber or would they become sticky also? For how much is Nikon selling them?
    This camera has been out of production a long time. You can occasionally find a back on eBay or here. But for $50 here you can have a clean back and two bodies so I don't see why you would bother hunting for another back.

The sticky stuff can also be cleaned off with some work and houshold chems.

Beyond that one issue this camera model is great, I still own one.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    This camera has been out of production a long time. You can occasionally find a back on eBay or here. But for $50 here you can have a clean back and two bodies so I don't see why you would bother hunting for another back..
    I paid EURO 25 + shipping for the back door (without preasure plate), so yes: buy both these cameras from the OP and have all the spare parts you'll need

I'm guessing the new back is made of the same material, but I don't know for sure.
    Bert from Holland

* My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Actually buy them from the OP.

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    Actually buy them from the OP.
    I corrected my post, thanks.

BTW: Mark Barendt sounds like a real Dutch name ...
    Bert from Holland

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    I corrected my post, thanks.

BTW: Mark Barendt sounds like a real Dutch name ...
    German from what I have been told but who knows.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both my N90s bodies have a "non-sticky" back and has remained that way for many years. I'm not the original owner, so it may have been replaced at one point. But I would not assume that all N90s backs will become sticky over time.

An incredible level of functionality for the $20 and $30 the OP is asking.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The SB-26 flash is sold pending payment.

There was a question on the model numbers of the cables, so I've attached photos of those parts for clarity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9816.jpg   DSC03520.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin