Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,499   Posts: 1,571,566   Online: 1157

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: New Model 405 Back, same as Fuji PA-145

Here is a newer model of the Polaroid 405 instant back for Fuji instant 3 1/4" X 4 1/4" FP-100C and FP-3000B films.

Extensively refurbished to look and work like new.

Carefully selected Polaroid late model film holder.

Brand new CNC machined black anodized hard aluminum 405 interface plate.

Brand new stainless steel dark slide.

Brand new Felt light trap.

Thoroughly cleaned, lubricated and inspected roller set.

Get yours here, lower priced than ebay.

$159 + $10 USA shipping by Priority Mail Insured.

Payment by means of Check or Money Order preferred, direct bank deposit, Western Union, Bank Wire Transfer

Credit card use is at my sole discretion, approval of credit card use is at my sole discretion, if approved shipping address and billing address must match, shipping cost will be a bit higher for credit card transactions because of the more stringent documentation (Signature proof of delivery, return receipt requested) Shipping fully insured and signed for.

Please respect the fact that I do not use PayPaI and no longer have a PayPal account.

We could use Google Checkout but only for U.S.A and Canada residents, Not really able to process foreign credit card transactions, would need ID and banking documents sent to me proving residence, Identity, bank account, signatures, I don't really think you would want to do all that so Western Union or Bank Wire Transfer may be more preferable, Don't worry we can work something out.

Need this item(s) really fast or soon, I will work with you.

Please, serious inquiries and posts, Let's stay on topic without some petty comments or accusations, this is a forum that is supposed to be useful and enjoyable.

Once someone has agreed to purchase I require the buyer to email me a tracking number for payments arriving by mail, send mailed payments by Priority Mail with a tracking number otherwise I have to consider the item as unsold and will sell it to someone else, I have unfortunately had people say they are sending payment and nothing happens, they won't answer emails, these are very irresponsible people, these are Jack-Off people, lots of people claim they were in the hospital about a week later if they respond at all, Come on, Yeah Right! I don't fall for that one, extremely popular lame excuse though for failing to respond to emails or failing to send payment

I am here to conduct good honest business and only want to do business with like minded buyers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Black405a.jpg   NewBlack405b.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Up You go!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Come on people! Doesn't anyone buy anything anymore on this forum?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wish I'd seen this awhile back when I was searching, but I located a couple of old ones that do the trick. Good luck.

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm waiting for these holder to drop to a reasonable price (not just your post, but I mean in general)... Will probably happen soon as the film is retired, because no one is buying the film... Because they can't afford expensive holders.
    Hope you sell it soon!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jcc View Post
    I'm waiting for these holder to drop to a reasonable price (not just your post, but I mean in general)... Will probably happen soon as the film is retired, because no one is buying the film... Because they can't afford expensive holders.
    Hope you sell it soon!
    Fuji shows no signs of discontinuing the 3 1/4" X 4 1/4" color and B&W pack films, it is the 4x5 size packfilm (Uses Polaroid 550 and Fuji PA-45 backs) that looks like they may discontinue

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpenhause View Post
    Fuji shows no signs of discontinuing the 3 1/4" X 4 1/4" color and B&W pack films, it is the 4x5 size packfilm (Uses Polaroid 550 and Fuji PA-45 backs) that looks like they may discontinue
    It was a rhetorical statement. And I believe the 4x5 packs are coming back to the States.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin