Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,267   Online: 1113

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

rare 22 1/4" Verito lens extension element FS

A rare Wollensak Verito 22 1/4" extension element in excellent condition offered for sale.

$850 USD net to me before actual insured shipping. USPS postal money orders preferred, but I'll also accept a certified bank check. Sorry, no Paypal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mqdm4j5ibU1qmnn9io2_1280.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	436.4 KB 
ID:	72054Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mqdm4j5ibU1qmnn9io1_1280.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	513.9 KB 
ID:	72053

This lens element replaces the standard front element of an 18" f/4 Diffused Focus Verito lens. The lens focal length then increases to form a 22 1/4" f/5 Verito.
    The Verito lens was used extensively for commercial studio portraiture and in classic Hollywood portraits of the early 20th Century.

This extension element is in excellent condition. It almost looks new and is certainly the best example I've seen offered for sale. They don't come up for sale very often, particularly anywhere near this condition. You will not be disappointed.

Please contact me via PM and/or email if interested.

Note: The spots on the black-backed images are dust and thread textures on the black velvet. The element is free from any defects and is in superb condition.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    A sale is pending on this Verito extension element as of 07/24/13.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The sale has fallen through.

The Verito extension element is still available and is being relisted for sale.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin