Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,024   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ilford MGIV 8x10 7 100 Sheet Boxes

Ilford Multigrade IV 8x10 Glossy 100 sheets, unopened, refridgerated, in date (10/13). I have 7 boxes -- $20 apiece plus $5 for shipping and paypal, or buy all 7 for $140 and I will pay for postage (within the U.S.) and paypal fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4349.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    pm sent
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, that was fast.
    All gone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, all sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Drat, one of these days I am going to be quick enough. At least I was out taking photos.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now Ill have postcard paper for life
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When did Multigrade paper start coming in brown paper backed boxes? - All my ILFORD paper is in branded smooth white boxes.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    When did Multigrade paper start coming in brown paper backed boxes? - All my ILFORD paper is in branded smooth white boxes.

Tom
    I see a lot of this packaging.

I think it may be common in areas where there are a lot of purchases for educational use.
    Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Seller, when you say "in date and include a date of 10/2013, does Ilford now give an expiry date on paper?

Thanks

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The paper arrived yesterday at my Washington State address, and I picked it up today. Everything looks great.

Thank you!

By the way, I too am curious about your reference to an expiry date.
    Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin