Switch to English Language Passer en langue franηaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,912   Online: 1183

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Mamiya M645 extensive kit w/80mm 1.9

Selling a great Mamiya M645 kit. I bought this from a local photographer and the images are wonderful but I just find I don't click with this camera the way I do with my Pentax 645 system. Hoping someone out there will buy this and use it more than I do. Everything is in VG to EX condition, some wear or signs of use but no mechanical issues or damage to the glass.

Included in the sale:

• Mamiya M645 body w/brand new battery
    • Waist level finder
    • Metering prism finder (meter untested but sold to me as working)
    • 80mm F1.9 lens w/caps
    • 200mm F4 lens w/caps
    • Compendium bellows shade w/67mm mount (fits the 80mm 1.9, needs an adapter for the 200mm)
    • Left hand accessory grip
    • Full set of macro extension rings #1, #2, #3 (one of these is missing two tiny screws)
    • Extra focusing screen
    • Strap
    • 120 insert
    • 220 insert

There may be a few other items as well that I have forgotten. Will post pics in the next day or so if required.

Asking $550 including shipping to US or Canada.

Looking to sell as a package first, if there are no takers I will consider offers on some of the pieces.

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still for sale and open to offers on this kit or any part of it. The only thing I won't sell separately is the 80mm 1.9 lens.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I put a battery in the metered prism and it does, in fact, work. So both the camera and prism have new batteries.

Any offers out there? I've been clearing out some cameras I don't use enough and would love to pack this one up and mail it to you!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pics added showing the camera with waist level and 80mm, metered CDS prism and 150mm, left hand grip, pro shade, 120 insert and original strap. Note that the left side of the camera has some tape residue on the leather, could easily be removed.

Don't forget this set also includes the 220 insert, full set of macro rings, additional focusing screen, original caps for all lenses and rubber hood for the 80mm.

KEH sells the 80mm 1.9 alone for $300. You get the whole set for $450 including shipping to Canada or US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled shoot-Aug-18-2013__0005.jpg   untitled shoot-Aug-18-2013__0005-2.jpg   untitled shoot-Aug-18-2013__0005-3.jpg   untitled shoot-Aug-18-2013__0005-5.jpg   untitled shoot-Aug-18-2013__0005-8.jpg  

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like a deal!
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One more try? No sale by tonight and it will go to eBay.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Closing this thread, all these items are now listed on eBay if anyone is interested. My seller ID is ajdelore.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin