Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,857   Online: 935

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bargain 35mm Rangefinders

Both of these have been in my collection for years and were used regularly until I began adding Leica gear. Both also have quirks that I dealt with (described) regarding which, I hope I am adjusting for fairly in the asking prices:

Rollei XF35

This camera takes wonderful images with the 40mm Sonnar lens, but the image alignment in the finder is whacked. Havel Camera Repair in San Antonio realigned as best as possible, but the needed internal adjustment mechanism to fully correct the problem is not present in this scaled-down, plastic, Singapore version of a Rollei 35. This model is “auto” exposure only. The flash works, the zipper on the case does not.

How about $25.00 plus shipping and Pay Pal fees? I’ll include a new Wein cell PX625.

Canonet G-III QL17

This has also functioned well mechanically, but it has is a crack in the viewing window on the front side to which I have grown accustomed. The rangefinder patch is a little dim, and this crack could be contributing to that.

It meters well and has an extremely quiet shutter which has always provided consistent exposures at all speeds for me. Other than the window crack, the camera body is fairly clean. Unlike the Rollei XF 35 listed above, this one can also work just fine as a manual camera, and only needs a battery for the meter to shoot in auto or shutter priority.

$30.00 plus shipping and Pay Pal fees.

Thanks for your consideration.

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 011.jpg   014.jpg   018.jpg   012.jpg   013.jpg  

Last edited by russljames; 07-25-2013 at 08:45 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Typo

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent for Rollei.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And one PM for the Glll
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Rollei is still available. The Canon is sale pending.

(Between 7/28 and 7/31 I'll be out of town in a location where there is no internet access, so I'll reply to any additional PM's sent during that time period upon my return.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both cameras are still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending again on the Canon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Canon is sold. The Rollei is still available and I'll accept offers. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin