Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,532   Online: 837

Shooter
    35mm

Hoods and Filters for Medium Format

Rollei Bay-3 metal hood for Rolleiflex Planar and Xenotar F2.8 models. Sold with case. Has seen some use and has small dents and wear, but bargain priced. $40 plus shipping

Green X1 multi-coated Bay-1 filter. Will fit most Rolleiflex, Rolleicord Xenar and Tessar models (and the many copies). Boxed and new. $9 plus shipping

Red 25A multi-coated Bay-1 filter. Will fit most Rolleiflex, Rolleicord Xenar and Tessar models (and the many copies). Boxed and new. $9 plus shipping

Variable polarizer Bay-1 filter. Will fit most Rolleiflex, Rolleicord Xenar and Tessar models (and the many copies). Not common these days! Boxed and new. $15 plus shipping

B50 green X1 for vintage Hasselblad fit Zeiss lenses. New and boxed. $8 plus shipping

B50 orange O2 for vintage Hasselblad fit Zeiss lenses. New and boxed. $8 plus shipping

B50 Sky 1A for vintage Hasselblad fit Zeiss lenses. New and boxed. $8 plus shipping

I take PayPal, money orders and checks and I ship to most countries.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bay-1-filters-1.JPG   bay-3-hood-2.JPG   b50-filters-1.JPG   b50-filters-3.JPG   b50-filters-2.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent on bay 1 filters.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If there is any bay 1 filters left after gtyler5 I would be interested.

Mike

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Would any of this fit a yashica44? I'm not sure if those hoods are universal in connection because they look similar, also not sure if the lens size is different or the same, the 44 takes 127 ... anyone know?
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Stone, if your 44 is just that or a 44LM and NOT a 44a, then, yes, Bay 1 (aka B30) will fit it). The 44a takes a 28.5mm filter, apparently.

Sorry for the tangent on your sale here, davela, I did actually come here looking for a Bay 1 hood myself but see I am soundly beaten to any such thing!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Molli View Post
    Stone, if your 44 is just that or a 44LM and NOT a 44a, then, yes, Bay 1 (aka B30) will fit it). The 44a takes a 28.5mm filter, apparently.

Sorry for the tangent on your sale here, davela, I did actually come here looking for a Bay 1 hood myself but see I am soundly beaten to any such thing!
    Oh whoops I have the 44LM version... My mistake... So then what goes on the 44LM for lens hood and filter?

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Both the 44 and 44LM take Bay 1 filters and hoods.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Molli View Post
    Both the 44 and 44LM take Bay 1 filters and hoods.
    Cool, and thanks Davela, consider this convo free bumps

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent on b50 green and orange filters.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin