Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,876   Posts: 1,520,254   Online: 1111

Shooter
    35mm

Kiev 4A, MD Bellows, 40.5mm, 46mm Hoods/Filters, Bulk Loader, Tokina Camera Case

Kiev 4A. Recent CLA. Everything appears to work fine except the self-timer. Nice cosmetic shape too. The timer runs, but does not seem to trigger the shutter. This is a great rangefinder for the money. Price: $45 plus shipping

Lentar Dual Track Bellow for Minolta MD/MC/SR mount. New, boxed. Very nice fun old-school item! Price: $20 plus shipping

40.5mm metal hood. New-old-stock with box. Box has wear and tear, hood mint. Made in Japan - very nice item for the rangefinder user. $9 plus shipping

46mm metal hood with box. New-old-stock with box. Box has a little wear, hood mint. Made in Japan - very nice item for the rangefinder user. $9 plus shipping

40.5mm green No. 11 (X1) filter by Vivitar. New, boxed, cased. Great for many rangefinder lenses. $9 plus shipping

Tokina soft vinyl leather camera case designed for any 35mm SLR camera fitted with certain popular Tokina zoom lenses. Of course it will also work many other SLR's with a large variety of lenses mounted, even rather long ones. This is a interesting and fairly unique item, and the build quality is excellent. Works with most handheld cameras. New with box. $15 plus shipping

Prinz Model 66 35mm bulk film loader. New-old-stock. Loader mint, box with significant wear. Sold with instructions. $10 plus shipping

The best way to contact me here is with the private message system. I take PayPal, money orders, or checks in payment and I ship to most countries. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiev-4A-1.JPG   lentar-minolta-belows.JPG   hoods-filters.JPG   prinz-loader.JPG   tokina-soft-case-1.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Update: The self timer on the Kiev 4A works just fine!! Thanks to very knowledgable member Nick Merritt for explaining its proper operation to me.

Shooter
    35mm
    Kiev 4A and metal hoods sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin