Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,562   Online: 984

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Expired 9 rolls of 35mm C41 film.

I was given 10 rolls of expired 35mm by a friend of my brother who no longer shoots film. The Kodak is Kodak Max 400, 24 exposures each. The expiration date is July 2005. Both boxes were in wrapped in plastic. The film was kept at room temperature. I was going to keep it but I prefer not to shoot color negative film over 200 asa. I shot one of the rolls of Kodak and it came out pretty well. A little fog, and the images had a little too much cyan shift, but that could be because of the cheap Rite Aid processing.

The other film is CO-OP 24 exposures 400 asa, which expired in December 2005. I've never heard this film, it could be rebranded Agfa or Konica. It may have been purchased in Canada, hence the English/French labeling and the 'colour' spelling.

$14 includes shipping in the U.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img232.jpg   img235.jpg   IMG_0141.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 07-29-2013 at 07:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $12 includes shipping in the U.S.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll buy those from you. PM sent for shipping details.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin