Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,318   Posts: 1,536,766   Online: 1091

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Yashica MG-1, CLA'd.

I've got three of these Yashica MG-1's so I've decided to sell one of them. Although 'Electro' isn't stamped on the body, the MG-1 is considered the last of the Electros. The lens is a 45mm 2.8, the automatic shutter range is 3 seconds to 1/500. One feature that I like about it over the Electros is that the light sensor is located just above the lens so you do not have to adjust the asa dial if you are using a filter. The self timer works.

It was cla'd by Russ Sisco at www.camerarefurb.com. The viewfinder is clear, the seals were replaced. It used the now banned PX32 5.6v mercury battery but you can use a px28 6v battery with an adapter from www.yashicaddiction.com.

It comes with strap lugs and a Yashica lens cap.

$45 dollars via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping within the U.S. P.M. me for an international shipping charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0149.jpg   IMG_0150.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Where can the batteries for this be bought?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've seen the PX28 6v at WalMart, although I usually buy them online. I try to get the silver oxide versions instead of the alkaline. The PX28 also powers the Pentax 6X7 which I have so they are pretty easy to find.

Chris

Shooter
    Medium Format
    RadioShack carries PX28's, I think $8. But as said, probably way cheaper online.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $40 dollars via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping within the U.S. P.M. me for an international shipping charge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin