Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,276   Online: 805

Shooter
    35mm

Studio Light and Reflector, Rangefinder Filters

Star-D U5DL studio photo flood housing. Five inch diameter, 60 beam. Made by Smith-Victor. Uses common BBA or ECA lamps. Beautiful classy light housing! New and boxed (opened for taking the photos shown here) $40 plus shipping

Novatron 2034 studio parabolic reflector. Sixteen inch diameter. New in the box (opened for taking the photos shown here). See Novatron Web site for more details. $25 plus shipping

For some important filters for vintage rangefinders:

43.5mm Sky 1A (for the Olympus 35RC). New. $10 plus shipping

43.5mm Green X1 (for the Olympus 35RC). New. $10 plus shipping

43mm Sky 1A. New. $10 plus shipping

40.5mm Red No. 25. $10 plus shipping

40.5mm Green No. 11 (X1). New. $10 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails star-d-5ul-1.JPG   star-d-5ul-2.JPG   star-d-5ul-3.JPG   novatron-2034.JPG   rf-filters.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent for the Vivitar 40.5mm red #25(A) filter.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Will any of these fit on a yashica44? I am not home to check

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The original Yashica 44 TLR mounted Bay 1 (also known as B30) bayonet filters. This is the crank-wind model, but without the selenium light meter. Here is the manual.

The Yashica 44A TLR mounted 28.5mm slip-on filters. This is a knob-wind, non-metered model. Here is the manual.

The Yashica 44LM TLR also mounted Bay 1 (B30) filters. This is a knob-wind model, plus a built-in selenium light meter. Here is the manual.

[Edit: See here for nice pictures of all three models for comparison.]

Ken
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 08-07-2013 at 02:57 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added [Edit]...
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent for 43.5mm Green X1

Shooter
    35mm
    43.5mm Green X1 (for the Olympus 35RC)
    My mistake. What I need is an XO (yellow-green). So this one remains available as far as I'm concerned.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin