Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,484   Online: 890

Shooter
    35mm

Quality Aluminum Clad Camera Case

I am selling a really lovely 12"X12"X5" aluminum clad camera case by Adapt-a-Case of New York. The case includes padded partition dividers so the user may configure it to his or her custom needs. This case is lockable (key included). This is a very high quality American-made case, not to be confused with lessor quality imports more common today. The case is perfect to hold a basic medium format outfit, or a larger 35mm kit. The case is new-old-stock and has never been used.

Sold as shown with original packing and accessories. I accept PayPal, checks, or money orders and I ship to most countries.

Price: $60 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails adapt-a-case-1.JPG   adapt-a-case-2.JPG   adapt-a-case-3.JPG   adapt-a-case-4.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How the 5" height of the case is measured. Outside or inside, including lid?

Shooter
    35mm
    The case has been sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin