Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,315   Online: 866

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

For Sale: Bronica S2a accessories & lenses

Bronica S2a accessories & lenses.

I am divesting myself of the following Bronica S2a lenses and accessories. The lenses and accessories will fit the Bronica C, S, S2, S2a, EC and EC-tl camera bodies.

Postage is extra (from Canada) and payment through PayPal. Item will be shipped within two days of payment. If you want a shipping quote, I need your Postal code, Zip Code, or country of destination. The buyer is responsible for all custom tariffs and taxes of his country. The selling price of the item will be the declared value on the customs form.
    If you have questions or want more pics of a particular item, let me know and I’ll be happy to supply them. The item numbers correspond to the # in the pics.
    I will knock off 10% on the final selling price if you buy two or more items.
    2% to APUG.

1 Sports finder in its original zip case and box. I never used it and I don’t think it’s ever been used. $75 + postage

2 Leatherette case for the S2a, S2, C and other Bronicas that have the same profile. It still has the original Bronica Zenza packing bag and the original box. $50 + postage

3 5x chimney finder in its original zip case. Except for the rubber eye piece that is slightly bent from being in its case, there are no issues. The glass is clean, no marks. $150 + postage

4 Horizontal eye-level pentaprism viewfinder in impeccable condition with the original cap and zip case. $150 + postage

5 Quick Focusing lever that fits over the focusing ring on the lens. $20 + postage

6 Original Bronica case that holds 3 film inserts and has small transparent windows above each compartement that holds the end of the film box (ie. Tri-X) so that you know what film you have on the film insert in the compartement below it. $20 + postage

7 Vivitar 2x teleconverter for any lens that fits the S2a, S2, S, etc.. It doubles the effective focal length of the prime lens. I never used it but I believe that you have to compensate with an f stop. It has both original front and rear caps. Condition is impeccable. $70 + postage

8 Bronica Zenzanon 150/3.5 lens with original front and rear caps. Aperture blades free from oil and snappy. The glass is clean as is the exterior lens body. $70 + postage

9 Four Bronica close-up rings for macro photography, c-d, c-c, B, c-a. The B & c-a rings go in front and act as a lens mount, and c-d & c-c screw into the helicoid mount. Use any combination to get the desired effect. Very clean working condition. $100 + postage

10 Two Bronica close up rings for macro photography, c-d, c-b. c-d mounts on the helicoid and c-b are the lens mount. Very clean working condition. $50 + postage

11 Bronica helicoid with rear cap; in very clean working condition. $40 + postage

12 Nikkor-P 200/4.0 tele lens for the Bronica S series (S,S2, S2a); has the original front and rear caps, thje original box with the red felt lined insert. The lens has a retractable lens hood. Included is the Nikkor close-up lens that was made especially for this lens. Normally, the tele focuses down to around 4 meters (10ft) at its closest. The close-up lens gives you an extra 2 meters (5ft), so you can get in closer to your subject. This close-up lens is rarely found with the 200mm lens because it get separated, misplaced, the cat hides it etc… Aperture blades free from oil and snappy; the glass is super clean on both lenses. $200 + postage

Thank you for looking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010802.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	72592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010804.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	72593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010806.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	72594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010808.JPG 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	72595

Please proceed to the next box for the rest of the pictures.....5 through 12
    Last edited by bkarasek; 08-08-2013 at 04:13 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typos

Shooter
    Medium Format
    These are pictures of items 5-8

Name:	P1010811.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	72596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010813.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	72597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010814.JPG 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	72598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010816.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	72599

and the next box for pictures 9-12....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    and pictures 9-12

Name:	P1010820.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	72600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010823.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	72601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010824.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	72602Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010827.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	72603

Thanks again!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'll take the Vivitar teleconverter if you are absolutely sure it will work with the Bronica S. Pm sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm in need of a clarification regarding the Vivitar 2x teleconverter. On the S2 and S2a, the lens and helicoid come apart, so you remove the helicoid, mount the 2x into the body, then the original helicoid, then the lens. It seems that on the S, the helicoid and lens are one piece. Is the rear of the S helicoid the same size as on the S2 and S2a? In other words, can the 2x tele be mounted on the Bronica S?

Any information would be very welcome.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bkarasek View Post
    I'm in need of a clarification regarding the Vivitar 2x teleconverter. On the S2 and S2a, the lens and helicoid come apart, so you remove the helicoid, mount the 2x into the body, then the original helicoid, then the lens. It seems that on the S, the helicoid and lens are one piece. Is the rear of the S helicoid the same size as on the S2 and S2a? In other words, can the 2x tele be mounted on the Bronica S?

Any information would be very welcome.

Thanks.
    I just had confirmation from a potential buyer that the the helicoid cannot be removed on the Bronica S, so this 2x will only fit the S2 and S2a and I presume the EC, since removal of the original focusing helicoid is a prerequisite to installing the 2x

Sorry about the error..... ignorance.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent for items 2, 7 and 8.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Items #2 (camera case), #7 (2x tele Vivitar), and #8 (Zenzaonon 150mm/3.5) have been SOLD.

BUMP

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    pm, sent item 5y 11

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The focusing lever (5) and the helicoid (11) are SOLD.

BUMP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin