Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,171   Online: 871

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Images

Yashica TLRs, Lots of Bay-30/Bay 3 Filters & Accessories

I've used both of these for a while but need to trim down before school starts again this fall. Neither of these are perfect but they both are great candidates for regular users. All prices listed do not include shipping costs. PM me if you are interested, I will reference PM receipt times to establish order of response if multiple folks are interested. Buy both cameras for $275 plus shipping. PM me if you want everything in the ad.

TRADES: I would be interested in a Pentax 67 165mm non-LS, P67 45mm, or a Canon RF 28mm.

-Yashica D with Yashikor (Triplet) and Bay III/Bay 30 filter mount + original plastic lens cap: $150

All functions work, shutter sounds absolutely perfect down to 1 second. I know I'm going to kick myself for selling this one later but I can't justify having it around when my girlfriend only wants to use her Rolleicord and hardly gets around to using that, much less "needing a back-up." Winding on and focusing are great too. Lenses are clean and clear and I've cleaned out the mirror box. Leatherette is peeling up a bit on the front panel, missing one of the knob cosmetic covers. Could benefit from flocked chamber for better contrast/flare reduction.

-Yashicamat EM with Yashinon (Tessar) + original plastic lens cap: $150

Some wear on the black enamel paint, missing a screw on the meter cover, some of the red grid on the ground glass has come up from me not knowing it didn't like water. Winding on is perfect, rolls show no flaws in frame spacing. Focus knob does contact the body a bit but it wasn't enough to bother me. The guy I bought it from (locally) cautioned me to be easy on the winding on, and to keep the tape over the sync switch (which interacts in a negative way with the self-timer), so it is likely that this was well taken care of before me. He told me he had had it almost since new, for whatever that is worth. Could benefit from flocked chamber for better contrast/flare reduction. Meter is accurate enough for b&w work, matches my known good 35mm cameras.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    More of the Yashicamat:

Filters/Accessories:

Hoods:
    -Yashica Hood w/original black leather case: $50

-Accura hood, portion of the mount is broken but it mounts securely albeit slightly fiddly. Must be upside down to be oriented on camera correctly: $15

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Close-up Filters:

-Accura No. 1 close-up filter, "Coated" glass, clean and shiny bright aluminum finish, no case: $30

-L.H.M. No. 3 close-up filter, made in Japan, clean and shiny black aluminum finish, matching black leatherette case, looks to be same coating as the Accura set above: $40

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Series 5 Adapters
    -"Kodak Combination Filter Case Series V", brown leather case for accessories, has slots for Series V filters. Does not include filters shown, just for size reference: $15

-Kodak Adapter Ring #54: Bay-30 to Series V: silver aluminum finish with retaining ring and box: $10

-Kodak Adapter Ring #54: Bay-30 to Series V: silver aluminum finish with retaining ring that doesn't quite match cosmetically (if that matters), looks unused beyond Sharpie darkening of the retaining ring threads: $10

-Tiffen #522 adapter ring: Bay-30 to Series V: black aluminum finish with retaining ring and box: $12

-Tiffen #522 adapter ring: Bay-30 to Series V: silver aluminum finish with retaining ring. Looks unused: $13

-Tiffen #522 but marked specifically for Rollei 3.5: tarnished silver finish, retaining ring is pretty tight so this includes an unknown yellow filter that is in good shape: $5

-Ednalite #508 adapter ring: Bay-30 to Series V: black aluminum finish, no retaining ring: $8

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Series 5 Filters (Buy them all for $45)
    -Kodak Wratten A red, comes w/case, instructions, original clean box: $13

-Kodak Wratten K2 yellow, filter only. Have two of these: $10
    -Walz X1 C (Coated?) green: $10

-Tiffen Photar Sky-1A with original plastic case: $12
    -Unlabeled but font is same as the other Kodaks "Series V Kodachrome Haze Filter Made in USA": $10

Bay-30 Aux. Lenses
    -"Kaligar Aux. Telephoto Bayonet 4x4" with brown leather case. Works on 6x6, bayonets onto lower lens mount which holds the viewing lens on as well. Clean glass. $50

-Spiratone telephoto set. Each lens bayonets on individually. Clean glass, includes leatherette case. $40

-Spiratone wideangle set. Each lens bayonets on individually. Clean glass, includes leatherette case. $40

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Price drop: $125 for either camera, $20 for any of the add-on lenses.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Lot of Series 5 filters and Kodak case pending.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Lot of Series 5 filters and Kodak case SOLD.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Sample photos + price drop time.

Yashicamat + Delta 100
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	894011_10151511724960660_1670291830_o.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	73180

Yashica D + Expired Tri-X
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	484.3 KB 
ID:	73181

Price drop:

$100 plus shipping for either camera plus Accura hood
    $130 plus shipping with the Yashica hood + case combo
    $40 plus shipping for the Yashica hood + case
    $10 plus shipping for the Accura hood
    $20 plus shipping for either close-up lens set
    $20 plus shipping for BOTH Spiratone add-on lens sets
    $25 for Kaligar lens
    Make offers on the Series V adapters

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Bump:

$100 plus shipping for either camera plus Accura hood
    $130 plus shipping with the Yashica hood + case combo
    $40 plus shipping for the Yashica hood + case
    $10 plus shipping for the Accura hood
    $20 plus shipping for BOTH Spiratone add-on lens sets
    $25 for Kaligar lens
    Series V adapters thrown in with any purchase

Close-up filters are gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin