More Nikon stuff...
1) MD-2/MB-1 motor drive. Good working condition, has some paint loss on grip below firing button assembly. A couple small dings and scratches on top of mode control switch on firing button assembly. Has two MS-1 battery clips inside the MB-1. Crack on voltmeter. Remote terminal cap installed. Has manual. $100.
2) Black Nikon F eyelevel "Apollo" body with F-36 motor drive and cordless pack. Body is pretty clean. Has one ding on rewind side top cover and some minor brassing. A couple minor impressions on front of finder. Eyelevel finder's prism has a line, but is useable. P screen installed. Shutter sounds accurate, but hasn't been machine tested. Photos properly exposed. Drive has some paint wear and scratches. Does need replacement of diode between relay and firing button, otherwise, batteries get hot. Battery contacts look decent. Works fine otherwise. Comes with all manuals. Will have body cap, instead of lens shown in pic. $375 or trade for a decent F3P body (no drive needed, already have one).
3) Nikon F4s body. Clean. Has Really Right Stuff B24 plate on bottom - added after pic. Late model body (2516xxx serial). Comes with manual, MC-12B remote cable, and body cap. Lens not included. $200.
4) Nikon FB-7 case. Fairly worn, but still useable. Carries two Nikon bodies. An F with lens, F-36 drive, and battery pack, then another F with F-36 drive, or any manual focus Nikon body without drive. Also has two slots for lenses and a pocket for filters. Zipper should be repaired, but does work. Key for latch on end of zipper is included. Brown leather with red velvet lining. Usually goes for between $200 and $400, depending on condition. $150.
5) well-worn Nikon DE-5 finder for F3P, F3H, or F3 Limited. Glass clean, hot shoe works. Black powdercoat MIA. Bare titanium. Shown on a Nikon F3HP. Eyecup not included. $100.
All prices, plus USPS shipping. Prefer US buyers, but will sell to international buyers. PayPal or USPS Money Order.
Selling to fund a replacement F3P body after discovering that my current body is unrepairable. Will have photo of exterior of FB-7, more photos of F and F4, plus some photos of the MD-2/MB-1 soon.
APUG: F5, F4s, F3P, F2ASx2, F
Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 35/2 O, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 50/1.8 AF, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS
- My flickr stream