Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,491   Posts: 1,571,343   Online: 775

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Pentax ZX-7 and MZ-5 auto focus slrs.

I'm not using these cameras as much as I thought I would so I'm selling them.

1. ZX-7. The camera comes with a Pentax SMC FA 3.5/5.6 28-80 zoom. Everything works as it should, the foam is in very good condition. Cosmetically it's in very good condtion. The CR2025 3v lithium battery (for the data back) is dead so I removed it.

$60 via Paypal or U.S. Postal money includes shipping within the U.S. PM for an international shipping charge.

2. MZ-5. Comes with a Pentax SMC f4/5.6 35-80 zoom. This camera is my favorite of the two because I like the traditional shutter speed dial, it makes easier (at least to me) when using it in manual. However, there is a glitch: The auto focus works intermittently, so it's best to manually focus the lens. Foam seals are in good condition. Cosmetically it's in good condition, there are a few surface scratches near the flash mount. I also removed the dead CR2025 3v lithium data back battery.

Both lenses are in great condition, no haze, fungus or scratches.

$40 via Paypal or U.S. Postal money order includes shipping within the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

Both cameras come with straps, a body cap and both lenses come with front and rear caps.

Also, for $5 extra I'll include a Pentax FG AA battery adapter. It powers either of these cameras, which is more convenient to use than the 2 3v CR2 lithium batteries.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0162.JPG   IMG_0157.jpg   IMG_0161.jpg   IMG_0160.JPG   IMG_0158.jpg  

Last edited by Chrismat; 08-10-2013 at 09:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $55 for the ZX-7 and $35 for the MZ-5.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin