Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,935   Online: 791

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTS OM1 with 50mm f/1.8

I have had this sitting around for a while , I have never used it to shoot any film. The shutter sounds OK but has not been tested by mechanical means. As can be seen in one of the photos the leatherette is peeling up very slightly in in the bottom right corner on the front. This is an easy fix. I am unable to test the meter as I do not have a battery.

KEH sells OM1 Chrome bodies without the shoe for $65 in BGN condition. I will take $80 OBO shipped for this one with the 50mm f/1.8 included to your zip code. I am not willing to ship outside the US. USPS money orders only please.

If you need additional photos please say so and I will add them to the listing.

I will take a used 50mm AF D Nikkor as a trade for this camera and lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-1.JPG   photo.JPG  
    Last edited by SamSpade1941; 08-10-2013 at 10:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump I will reduce it down to $70 shipped that means you are buying the lens and getting the body for free. I really can't imagine a better deal than that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin