Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,998   Posts: 1,524,313   Online: 880

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon AIS 85mm lens

Hi Folks

I have a Nikon AIS 85mm / front and rear caps / Nikon hood / Nikon UV filter + Nikon 2X Extender w/ front and rear caps. Both items have barely been used, excellent condition. I really don't use these anymore, is anyone interested, let me know.

Marc

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Could you please tell me if your lens is F2.0 or F1.4. I am very interested in either F-stop type. Also how much are you asking for the items..USD? I am in Tennessee. Thank you. Michael

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi

I'm asking $250.00 for both pieces mentioned, the 85mm F2 + 2X Extender. All with front and rear caps, the lens also with Nikon UV filter and lens hood.

Marc

Shooter
    35mm
    Michael

Did you get the last message I sent with the price? Let me know what you think.

Best regards
    Marc

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon 85mm F2

Hi Michael

Did you get the previous messages I sent.

Marc

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    Could you please tell me if your lens is F2.0 or F1.4. I am very interested in either F-stop type. Also how much are you asking for the items..USD? I am in Tennessee. Thank you. Michael
    Hi Michael

Not sure if you're getting my messages, if your interested in this lens, email me directly marc.huot@bell.net

Thanks
    Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin