Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,367   Online: 1208

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Images

FS/FT: Pentax K-mount Lenses 28/3.5 - 50 Macro -100 Macro - 100/2.8

Two Pentax K-mount macro lenses are offered. Both are 1:2 (half life size) macros, you'll need extension tubes or close up lenses to get closer. In practical use, 1:2 is plenty of magnification hand-held without running into issues of needing more light/stabilization/etc. These are also not much larger than their regular (non-macro) alternatives and of course their focus action is second to none in feel. Both have clean glass, clean aperture blades and they work perfectly on Pentax bodies with no significant scratches on the bodies, no issues of any kind in or on the glass beyond the normal bit of dust. Prices are set in line with what I paid and what I have seen online and in the local used camera shop.

First, an SMC Pentax-M 50mm macro includes box, case and caps. There was no hood spec'd for this model due the extremely recessed and tiny front element. Caps are original, case is pretty beat up and has a fluorescent green sticker with hand-written "MACRO 50" on the top and the bottom. Still very legible so I left them.

Second, an SMC Pentax-M 100mm macro includes caps.

Thirdly (that's an odd word), an excellent condition SMC Pentax-M 28mm f/3.5 which includes an original screw-in Asahi Pentax rubber collapsible lens hood (or a beat-up Takumar 28mm square clamp-on hood, at your preference) and caps. Very light dust inside this one, some very light rub marks/bright marks on the edges of the aperture ring and that's about it. Very small/light high-quality wide-angle choice for your K-mount cameras, quite stubby so it's almost a pancake sized street-shooter. Load up some Tri-X and get your street on!

Lastly, an SMC Pentax-M 100mm f/2.8 short telephoto lens. Hardly used condition, there's perfect glass and just a tiny bit of dust inside. Cosmetic condition is excellent, with the only flaw being a missing white aperture ring dot. It was gone when I got the lens and it seems to be solely cosmetic so I have not seen a need to replace it. I have multiple ~100mm lenses and this one would need to be destructively modified to be used on a full frame Canon body so it gets voted off the gear island before the M42 counterpart. Excellent IQ, great for portraits. This is not much bigger, really just a bit longer than a standard (Canikon) 50mm lens, so it's a great travel bag addition for more reach/separation from environment.

Please PM if interested or with questions or extra image requests. I take Paypal and money orders, and will ship internationally to most countries (buyer pays all international shipping fees). USPS will be used unless otherwise requested. I have 25+ transactions here, with similar number on Pentaxforums and 40+ positive feedback on eBay (100%).

M 50/4.0 Macro: $125 plus shipping
    M 100/4.0 Macro: $150 plus shipping
    M 28/3.5: $100 plus shipping
    M 100/2.8: $150 plus shipping

or:

Deal of the Week - All 4 (excellent starter set) for $400 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img.jpg   img-2.jpg   img-3.jpg   img-4.jpg   img-5.jpg  

img.jpg   img-2.jpg   img-4.jpg   img-5.jpg   img-7.jpg  

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Images of the 100/2.8 and 28/3.5. As I was taking new images for the 28/3.5, I noticed there are some light marks on the front coating. I don't like scrubbing on glass, so I didn't try to clean them off beyond just a light brushing with a new microfiber towel. So, take $25 off the individual price for the 28mm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img-3.jpg   img-2.jpg   img.jpg   img-3.jpg   img-2.jpg  

img.jpg   img-4.jpg  

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Bump. Anybody got a cheap M2/M3 that wants to trade? I have other K-mount lenses available as well to even out a trade.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Price drop: $75 per lens plus shipping.

Shooter
    35mm
    I sure hope you still have these available as these are outstanding prices! I have the 50mm macro and it is an exceptionally sharp lens and now I want to try the 100mm macro so I sent you a PM for it. You did me solid on the FA2 previously so I have no reservations buying from you again!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent....
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have no experience with those macro lenses, but own both the 28mm f/3.5 and the 100mm f/2.8 and they are both incredible lenses. The prices are very good!
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    50mm macro remains, the rest have been spoken for. $75 shipped for the boxed/cased 50mm macro.

PS: Seller's remorse is already kicking in hard on these items!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Did you get my message? I'd like this lens.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Valerie, my apologies, I misunderstood first reading of your message. I've now replied to your PM. Thank you!

Pending sale on 50mm macro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin