Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,083   Online: 909

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Rollei SL66 40mm Zeiss Distagon lens in exc+ condition

For sale is my 40mm Zeiss Distagon lens for the Rolleiflex SL66 series cameras. The lens is in near mint condition with only very light signs of use. The glass is pristine throughout. This is an HFT lens which is a necessity (IMO) with the wide angle lenses as they tend to catch the sun more often and the non-HFT lenses will flare more easily. I have carefully attached a small curved piece of black plastic to serve as a connection between the lens and the SL66E and SL66SE cameras that tells the meter where the aperture ring is so that the camera can meter with this lens as easily as it would if the lens had an E-ring attached. Essentially this makes the lens the same as the most modern 40mm lens for the SL66e/se but for much less of a price. The addition of the e-ring and HFT coating are the only things that separate the older lenses from the more expensive newer lenses. The lens will come with both original caps. The front cap has a depth of field scale built-in to the backside and it is in excellent condition also. Price is a reasonable $690.00 shipped to the USA only at this time. Paypal fees are included in the price.

Note: The tab for the meter connection can easily be removed if desired. It is attached with strong double sided tape.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bronicarolleisale 034.JPG   bronicarolleisale 035.JPG   bronicarolleisale 036.JPG   bronicarolleisale 039.JPG   40mm metertab 005.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 08-15-2013 at 04:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A few more pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bronicarolleisale 037.JPG   bronicarolleisale 040.JPG   40mm metertab 006.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump, still available!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello nanthor, I'm new to apug, in fact, it was this thread that introduced me to this wonderful page! I was wondering if this 40mm lense is still available...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi, is this lens still available?
    Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin