Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,747   Online: 839

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to be out of town for the weekend. Me, the motorcycle, an RZ67, and a roll of 220 Plus-X. Going to cross the bridge into the U.P., eh?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm back.

El bumpo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had planned to keep my chemical recovery stand and bottles to use with my next processor, but in the hopes that it attracts the right buyer, I've decided to give another option to whomever buys this processor.

1) $400 plus shipping
    2) $900 plus shipping (2 cartons)
    3) $1100 plus shipping (2 or 3 cartons)
    4) CPP2 plus ATL-1 plus chemical recovery stand with 6 bottles: $1100 plus shipping (2 or 3 cartons)
    5) CPP2 plus CPA2/CPP2 lift plus ATL-1, plus chemical recovery stand with 6 bottles: $1300 plus shipping (3 or 4 cartons)

This won't be terribly heavy, but it will be large.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    CPP2 and lift sold

ATL1 head, chemical recovery stand, 6 bottles $700 plus shipping
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin