Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,478   Online: 1090

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Contax RX w/ Zeiss 50mm 1.4 Planar

Regretfully I'm selling my Contax RX and the exceedingly sharp Zeiss 50mm 1.4 Planar.

Everything is in excellent condition with the only exception being the slight brassing and scratches and the bottom of the camera.
    Ships with batteries ans rear and front lens caps.

Together I'm asking $550 + free shipping and separately the lens for $400 and the camera for $250. This is all of course OBO and I would never underprice this excellent outfit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ForSale-6.jpg   ForSale-4.jpg   ForSale-3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This would make an excellent replacement for my FM2n. I'm desperate for a 50/1.4 that I can use as well and I just came into a bunch (by my standards) of 35mm film that I want to use. Unfortunately, my FM2n is broken and I won't be shooting very much film at all, as I have no money.

Shooter
    35mm
    Totally, well this is the 50mm 1.4 lens IMO.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Wow, that is a steal at that price.

Shooter
    35mm
    Gonna give this a little bump and a link http://www.flickr.com/photos/atheist...7623996087684/

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Those are some beautiful photos. I'm jealous of the quality compared to the lack of lenses I own, haha.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin