Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,497   Posts: 1,571,474   Online: 1131

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: CLA'd black Pentax KX body.

I am working a little more with medium format cameras than 35mm lately, so I've decided to sell my black KX slr body that was cla'd by Pentax technician Eric Hendrickson. I really love this camera, but I have a KX chrome that I can still use. The serial number is 8254404.

The KX was part of a trio of cameras released in the mid 70's (KX,K2, KM, and later the K1000) which utilized Pentax's then new bayonet system. The K bodies are based on the Spotmatics, but the KX has a lot of features that the Spotmatics didn't such as mirror lockup, depth of field preview and self timer. The viewfinder shows both selected shutter speed and f-stop.

I had it cla'd by Eric Hendrickson in 2010. It had a dent on the pentaprism above the Pentax logo but he pushed out the dent when doing the cla. It does have a small dent just to the left of the white KX logo. I didn't like the old leatherette so I gave it a new leatherette from cameraleather.com. It has some brassing, but nothing out of the ordinary. Cosmetically, I would rate it 7 out of 10. Included is a Pentax body cap and strap lugs.

$90 via Paypal or USPS money order includes shipping in the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0172.jpg   IMG_0173.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 08-18-2013 at 10:13 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $85 via Paypal or USPS money order includes shipping in the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin