Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,862   Posts: 1,583,181   Online: 712

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images

Pentax Spotmatic + Lens Kit (35mm/50mm/135mm)

Continuing the return to gear minimalism: Film tested, it worked fine for negative film and shutter sounds spot on. Body is very clean as you can see, aside from some corrosion around the battery cap (internally, the battery compartment is very clean). Viewfinder has some dust but is otherwise in good shape. Aperture ring is a bit slow to operate on the 50mm and the 135, the aperture itself is clean and dry and snappy on both but the ring itself is stiffer than it should be. Simple cleaning/re-lubing would fix this easily. The 35mm looks like it has never been used.

Kit includes

-Asahi Spotmatic SP serial #2720405 with OEM case, OEM plastic bottom plate protector, OEM strap, hippie weave strap (surprise color). Meter DOES NOT work, I have not opened it up to see if it's something easy to fix or not.
    -Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4 lens (7-element radioactive version, cleared with California sunlight) w/Hoya metal screw in hood & HCE UV filter
    -Super Takumar 35mm f/3.5 lens (looks unused, very compact and lightweight lens) w/OEM case and caps, Gemko polarizer filter
    -Auto Takumar 135mm f/3.5 lens w/OEM case and hood, caps
    -Hoya 49mm 3-piece close-up filter set
    -Accura M42 3-piece extension tube set
    -Vintage shoulder bag for all of this.

These are all M42 mount lenses, so they can be adapted to modern cameras quite easily and inexpensively. Can throw in some film to get you started if need be.

I take Paypal and Post Office money orders and will happily answer any questions and take photos of anything you might not see in this initial set.

Kit: $175 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_2159.jpg   _MG_2160.jpg   _MG_2163.jpg   _MG_2164.jpg   _MG_2165.jpg  

_MG_2168.jpg   _MG_2169.jpg   _MG_2170.jpg   _MG_2171.jpg   _MG_2172.jpg  

_MG_2173.jpg  

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Forgot to add that I will take trades of cheap Leica thread mount gear (Jupiter 9 or 12, Canon 35mm, 28mm, 85mm), Canonet QL17 (black preferred, of course), Demi EE17, film (120 or 35mm), a Pentax 6x7 150 or 165 or 55mm lens, a Campagnolo sheriff star rear hub, Guerciotti and Olmo pantographed Campagnolo parts, nice Fender Champ tube complements, BMW E30 euro parts (especially if you're in Europe and can source used parts), and if you'll ship beer from EU, we can *definitely* work out a trade for some Cantillon.
    Last edited by Fixcinater; 08-19-2013 at 03:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Price drop: $125 plus shipping.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a Canon QL17 floating around collecting dust. Its not black, though.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Fully working? Any accessories? Send me photos and we can work something out.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If you are looking for a nice black Rangefinder. I have a Yashica Yashica Electro 35 for trade. You didn't this but it is a nice camera a little larger than the Canon.

Let me know if you are at all intersted.

Leo

lkgroup at comcast dot net
    In Washington State

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Hi lkgroup, I've had a couple Yashicas and just didn't jive with them. Thanks for the interest though!

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Traded.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin