Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,348   Online: 978

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Sekonic L-358 Lightmeter w/ RT-32N Flash Triggering Unit

Unit is in excellent condition and has barely been used. To be perfectly honest, I bought it without doing sufficient research. What I really wanted was the unit that I currently own (the 758DR with the spotmeter) and which I bought shortly after purchasing this one. Long story short, the unit has seen very little use. No significant wear or tear and fully functional. The unit has been upgraded with a RT-32N remote flash triggering unit (triggering Pocket Wizards). I am willing to sell the meter together with the triggering unit or separately.

Picture #1 - Front of the unit and case, both of which are in good cosmetic condition and fully functional.

Picture #2 - Rear of the unit, showing the model #, the serial # and the inclusion of the remote flash triggering unit.

Picture #3 - A close-up of the front LCD screen to give a better sense of the excellent condition that the unit is in.

Lightmeter (alone, without remote trigger): $250 USD

Remote flash triggering unit: $50

Entire package: $300

More than happy to provide additional pictures if that would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front.JPG   Back.JPG   Screen.JPG  
    "Once the amateur's naive approach and humble willingness to learn fades away, the creative spirit of good photography dies with it. Every professional should remain always in his heart an amateur." - Alfred Eisenstadt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I own two of these and they are great.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin