Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,525   Online: 1029

Shooter
    Medium Format

Omega Enlargers and Dry Mount Press for Sale

I apologize for the ad being a bit vague...

Both enlargers are in storage and before getting at them I'd like to see what sort of interest there is before committing myself to hauling them up. Have to be willing to pick them up in the Toronto to Oakville area. Sorry, I can't pack them for shipping. I will not part out either kit, sorry.

Omega E-5 with a cold light head (the Omega florescent circulite) for sale. Homemade baseboard and top portion of head repainted flat black. Reasonable condition. 3 autofocus rails - I believe one is a blank, I can't recall what the other 2 are... two 4x5 neg holders (one with glass, one without) and two 5x7 neg holders (one with glass, one without). A couple of lens boards including extended one for a 150mm. Also have an E series to D series neg holder adapter - but it doesn't work with the particular E-5 - I think mine is an older version. $200.00 OBO

Omega D-2 Enlarger with a variable condenser adapter kit I never used - I think it was new... Good to fair condition. Off the top of my head, I have a 4x5 anti newton, 4x5 glassless, 6x6 and 35mm. I may have a couple of others... A couple of lensboards... $150.00 OBO

Lenses: 150mm Rodenstock Rodagon, 105mm Schneider Componon S (I believe! Sorry about being vague once again!) - may be a couple of others... Offers?

Drying Screens - offers?
    Saunders 11x14 Easel - offers?

Seal 160M Dry mount press - new heating element put in by General Photographic just before I put it in storage! Felt pad has seen better days but I always used it with watercolor paper. $350 OBO

Cheers
    Last edited by borsieri22; 08-20-2013 at 01:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It may be of interest to know where the equipment is located. Good luck.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    You got to read closely but I will bet on Mississauga which is between Toronto and Oakville in Canada.
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cowanw View Post
    You got to read closely but I will bet on Mississauga which is between Toronto and Oakville in Canada.
    The enlargers are in Toronto, but I live in Oakville - so they could be had in either place, although Toronto would be more convenient as I wouldn't have to move them!

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin