Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,247   Posts: 1,680,317   Online: 1010

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 135mm 5.6 Rodenstock Apo Sironar N, like new.....

Since I just received the S version of this lens recently ( Very Expensive ), I am selling my ultra-sharp copy of a super clean if not like new Rodenstock 135mm Apo-Sironar N in Copal-O with a 40.5mm to 58mm step up ring.

I bought this lens in Like New condition from KEH in May of last year for $616, they are not quite that expensive there now, but given the pristine condition and how super sharp it is, I think it was well worth it considering the images I made. At a featherweight 185 grams ( 6.52 oz. ) this lens will easily fold away in field cameras like the Toyo 45CF, 45A making it one of the best lightweight 4x5 lenses ever.

The only reason I am selling it is that out of all my 4x5 lenses, I use the 135mm focal length by far the most and could not pass up a chance to own the S version which has a bit more coverage for all purpose shooting. But for landscapes with even modest movements, the N version I am selling here has proven fine. This is the newest version of the Apo N with the black aperture lever and grey stripe, the serial number is even later than the S version I just took delivery of.

It works flawlessly, all speeds are on, the mechanics are smooth. The glass is perfect, no dust, no marks, no scratches, just a perfect 135 Apo N. Yours with the retaining ring, caps and step up ring delivered via Fedex Ground insured in the lower 48 for $400 or a reasonable offer.
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price reduced to $350 or a reasonable offer...

Shooter
    Medium Format

Still available?

Do you still have the lens for sale?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, that sold months ago....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin