Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,244   Online: 1052

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Tiffen 82mm 812 warm up filter near mint £20

For sale is my Tiffen 82mm 812 warm up filter. It has no scratches on the glass or mount. The filter is used for portraiture to add warmth to skintones, to reduce the blueness of flash and to add a natural warmth to landscapes. I will send it by first class registered in the UK or international signed for abroad. The cost of postage is UK 4.50, Europe £8.50 outside of Europe £10. If you are not happy, please notify me within 7 days of receipt and return it to me within a further 10 days by insured tracked post in the same condition it was sent and I will refund the purchase price, less postage. I accept paypal. I have sold a lot of other equipment on APUG and can refer you to positive feedback.Regards David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _D1A9568.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin