Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,477   Online: 1097

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

For Sale Kindai Contax to Canon EOS lens adapter with AF confirm chip. £40

Kindai are top quality adapters and this would retail for over £100 new. I used this with my contax 35 - 70 lens on a canon 5D and it gave me very sharp photos and infinity focus. The adapter also gave good AF confirm on the 5D. The person I bought it from used it on his Canon 1D Mark iii and I believe it should work well on a 5D II. Please note that the AF confirm chip will not work on the Canon 5D Mark iii, and I believe it would not work on the canon 7D and cameras made after that. It gives an error reading, so you would need to remove the chip from the adapter, which has been glued on. This is common with a number of AF confirm chips. I presume that it works with all canon cameras made prior to 7D. The adapter will be sent by Special delivery in the UK and by Airsure or International signed for where Airsure is not available. Both services are insured and Airsure is tracked. If you are not happy with the item, please notify me within 7 days and return it to me by insured signed for post within a futher 10 days and I will refund the purchase price less postage. Postage within the UK is £7, postage to Europe is £8.50, postage outside of Europe is £10.Regards David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _D1A9573.jpg   _D1A9571.jpg  

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Now sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin